|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12142||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4657
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Alt nameforkhead box O1
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2100
Entrez GeneFoxo1 (a.k.a. AI876417, Afxh, FKHR, Fkhr1, Foxo1a)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- Myc (N terminal on backbone)
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F; pCEP-F
- 3′ sequencing primer hGH-pA-R (CCAGCTTGGTTCCCAATAGA) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Plasmid contains K219R and L619P polymorphisms, which are not known to affect function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HA-Foxo1 (pCMV5) was a gift from Domenico Accili (Addgene plasmid # 12142)
For your References section:The forkhead transcription factor Foxo1 (Fkhr) confers insulin sensitivity onto glucose-6-phosphatase expression. Nakae J, Kitamura T, Silver DL, Accili D. J Clin Invest. 2001 Nov . 108(9):1359-67. 10.1172/JCI12876 PubMed 11696581
Generated by Addgene from full sequence.