|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15206||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GenePias1 (a.k.a. 2900068C24Rik, Ddxbp1, GBP)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer hGHpA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
BglII/XhoI insert cloned into BglII/SalI sites of vector.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-mPIAS1 was a gift from Ke Shuai (Addgene plasmid # 15206 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15206 ; RRID:Addgene_15206)
For your References section:Inhibition of Stat1-mediated gene activation by PIAS1. Liu B, Liao J, Rao X, Kushner SA, Chung CD, Chang DD, Shuai K. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998 Sep 1. 95(18):10626-31. 10.1073/pnas.95.18.10626 PubMed 9724754