|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15210||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePIASx beta
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GenePIAS2 (a.k.a. ARIP3, DIP, MIZ1, PIASX, SIZ2, ZMIZ4)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
BamHI/XhoI insert cloned into BamHI/SalI sites of vector.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-hPIASx beta was a gift from Ke Shuai (Addgene plasmid # 15210 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15210 ; RRID:Addgene_15210)
For your References section:PIASx is a transcriptional co-repressor of signal transducer and activator of transcription 4. Arora T, Liu B, He H, Kim J, Murphy TL, Murphy KM, Modlin RL, Shuai K. J Biol Chem. 2003 Jun 13. 278(24):21327-30. 10.1074/jbc.C300119200 PubMed 12716907