|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15207||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GenePias3 (a.k.a. Pias3l)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer hGH-pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that Addgene's sequencing results identified a V580I difference when compared to GenBank reference sequence AAB88902.2. The depositing laboratory has confirmed that plasmid this is exact construct used in the associated publication.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-mPIAS3 was a gift from Ke Shuai (Addgene plasmid # 15207 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15207 ; RRID:Addgene_15207)
For your References section:Specific inhibition of Stat3 signal transduction by PIAS3. Chung CD, Liao J, Liu B, Rao X, Jay P, Berta P, Shuai K. Science. 1997 Dec 5. 278(5344):1803-5. 10.1126/science.278.5344.1803 PubMed 9388184