|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15208||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GenePIAS4 (a.k.a. PIAS-gamma, PIASY, Piasg, ZMIZ6)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
BglII/XhoI insert cloned into BamHI/SalI sites of vector.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-hPIASy was a gift from Ke Shuai (Addgene plasmid # 15208 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15208 ; RRID:Addgene_15208)
For your References section:A transcriptional corepressor of Stat1 with an essential LXXLL signature motif. Liu B, Gross M, ten Hoeve J, Shuai K. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001 Mar 13. 98(6):3203-7. 10.1073/pnas.051489598 PubMed 11248056