|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15965||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerSikorski & Hieter, Genetics 122:19-27 (1989)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3814
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Yeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nametruncated GAL1 (short) promoter
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)2337
MutationGALS promoter is between SacI and XbaI restriction sites.
Entrez GeneGAL1 (a.k.a. YBR020W)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Mumberg D, Muller R, Funk M. Nucleic Acids Res. 25:5767-8 (1994).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p405GALS was a gift from Nicolas Buchler & Fred Cross (Addgene plasmid # 15965 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15965 ; RRID:Addgene_15965)