pcDNA3 Hygro HA Akt2
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16000||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5600
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1500
Entrez GeneAKT2 (a.k.a. HIHGHH, PKBB, PKBBETA, PRKBB, RAC-BETA)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
There is a silent mutation at Arg552 (CGA to CGG).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3 Hygro HA Akt2 was a gift from Morris Birnbaum (Addgene plasmid # 16000 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16000 ; RRID:Addgene_16000)