|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17224||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7600
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsWe recommend using Stbl3 E. coli strain (Invitrogen).
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1870
Entrez GeneSlc7a1 (a.k.a. 4831426K01Rik, AI447493, Atrc-1, Atrc1, Cat1, Rec-1, Rev-1, mCAT-1)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attB1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site attB2 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer hUBCpro-F (5'-TGAAGCTCCGGTTTTGAACT-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti6/UbC/mSlc7a1 was a gift from Shinya Yamanaka (Addgene plasmid # 17224 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17224 ; RRID:Addgene_17224)
For your References section:Induction of pluripotent stem cells from adult human fibroblasts by defined factors. Takahashi K, Tanabe K, Ohnuki M, Narita M, Ichisaka T, Tomoda K, Yamanaka S. Cell. 2007 Nov 30. 131(5):861-72. 10.1016/j.cell.2007.11.019 PubMed 18035408