|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1783||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5169
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1284
Entrez GeneTwist1 (a.k.a. M-Twist, Pde, Ska10, Ska<m10Jus>, Twist, bHLHa38, pdt)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SnaBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site SnaBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBABE 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE-3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBABE-puro-mTwist was a gift from Bob Weinberg (Addgene plasmid # 1783)
For your References section:Twist, a master regulator of morphogenesis, plays an essential role in tumor metastasis. Yang J, Mani SA, Donaher JL, Ramaswamy S, Itzykson RA, Come C, Savagner P, Gitelman I, Richardson A, Weinberg RA. Cell 2004 Jun 25;117(7):927-39. 10.1016/j.cell.2004.06.006 PubMed 15210113
Map uploaded by the depositor.