|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19918||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5473
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameDDB1 (Damage-specific DNA binding protein 1)
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3420
Entrez GeneDDB1 (a.k.a. DDBA, UV-DDB1, WHIKERS, XAP1, XPCE, XPE, XPE-BF)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Addgene QC next-generation sequencing found that the insert encodes a Leu as the terminal amino acid, rather than His found in NM_001923.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-FLAG-DDB1 was a gift from Yue Xiong (Addgene plasmid # 19918 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19918 ; RRID:Addgene_19918)
For your References section:WD40 protein FBW5 promotes ubiquitination of tumor suppressor TSC2 by DDB1-CUL4-ROC1 ligase. Hu J, Zacharek S, He YJ, Lee H, Shumway S, Duronio RJ, Xiong Y. Genes Dev. 2008 Apr 1. 22(7):866-71. 10.1101/gad.1624008 PubMed 18381890