|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22047||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3963
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesC. reinhardtii, N. pharaonis
Insert Size (bp)3356
MutationNote that there is a S147R mut in YFP. This mutation is not known to affect fluorescence.
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP and YFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Kpn1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGCAGAGCTGGTTTAGTGAA
- 3′ sequencing primer TAAAACCTCTACAAATGTGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
PLEASE CONTACT ED BOYDEN ([email protected]) FOR DETAILS ON THIS REAGENT AND FURTHER NOVEL REAGENTS IN THIS LINE.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ChR2-2A-Halo was a gift from Edward Boyden (Addgene plasmid # 22047 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22047 ; RRID:Addgene_22047)
For your References section:Informational lesions: optical perturbation of spike timing and neural synchrony via microbial opsin gene fusions. Han X, Qian X, Stern P, Chuong AS, Boyden ES. Front Mol Neurosci. 2009 . 2():12. 10.3389/neuro.02.012.2009 PubMed 19753326