|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22224||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerPavel Osten
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9227
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsUse recombinase-free E. coli (e.g., Invitrogen's Stbl3)
Alt nameH. sodomense archaerhodopsin-3
Insert Size (bp)1689
/ Fusion Proteins
- ss (N terminal on insert)
- Prl (N terminal on insert)
- GFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer atgactgagaccctcccacccgtg actgaaagcgccgt (Common Sequencing Primers)
PLEASE CONTACT ED BOYDEN ([email protected]) FOR DETAILS ON THIS REAGENT AND FURTHER REAGENTS IN THIS LINE.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FCK-ss-Prl-Arch-GFP was a gift from Edward Boyden (Addgene plasmid # 22224 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22224 ; RRID:Addgene_22224)
For your References section:High-performance genetically targetable optical neural silencing by light-driven proton pumps. Chow BY, Han X, Dobry AS, Qian X, Chuong AS, Li M, Henninger MA, Belfort GM, Lin Y, Monahan PE, Boyden ES. Nature. 2010 Jan 7. 463(7277):98-102. 10.1038/nature08652 PubMed 20054397