|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26284||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3270
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameMediator of DNA damage checkpoint 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)6269
Entrez GeneMDC1 (a.k.a. NFBD1)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bst BI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byMDC1 cDNA was derived from clone KIAA0170 (Kazusa)
Terms and Licenses
The functionality of the GFP-MDC1 protein was verified by co-localization with gamma-H2AX after DNA damage.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENTR-GFP-MDC1 (770-7) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 26284)