Purpose3rd gen lentiviral expression of eNpHR 3.0 fused to EYFP driven by CaMKIIa promoter for optogenetic inhibition
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26970||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9253
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsStbl3 (rec A-) cells to avoid recombinations with the LTRs
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameeNpHR 3.0
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1683
MutationTrafficking Signal (TS), ER Export Signal (FCYENE)
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI, AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ctcagaagccccaagctcgtc
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAATAGCATGATACAAAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
This plasmid contains the mouse calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase II alpha subunit promoter.
For additional information please visit - http://www.optogenetics.org
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti-CaMKIIa-eNpHR 3.0-EYFP was a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 26970)