|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27014||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Modifications to backboneApproximately 2kb was removed from original vector backbone. Hygromycin is not present in this plasmid.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ΔNp63beta was a gift from David Sidransky (Addgene plasmid # 27014 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27014 ; RRID:Addgene_27014)