|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28125||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7328
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3RJW, 3NNI, 5TTF, 5V9I
Alt nameHuman EHMT2/G9a, methyltransferase domain
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)843
Mutationcontains amino acid residues 913-1193.
Entrez GeneEHMT2 (a.k.a. BAT8, C6orf30, G9A, GAT8, KMT1C, NG36)
/ Fusion Protein
- His-tag with integrated thrombin site (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:BAT8 (3RJW) was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28125 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28125 ; RRID:Addgene_28125)