pFastBac LIC cloning vector (4A)
- Backbone size (bp) 4816
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site LIC site (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site LIC site (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer LICBac F (5'gtggttggctacgtatactccgg)
- 3′ sequencing primer LICBac R (5'caggttcagggggaggtgtg) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
This plasmid is a LIC-adapted pFastBac vector. It uses the same PCR primer tags as with most of our other vectors, so one PCR product can be inserted into many different vectors at once.
Add the following tags to your PCR primers:
LicV1 Forward Tag TACTTCCAATCCAATGCA(ATG)
LicV1 Reverse Tag TTATCCACTTCCAATGTTATTA
Linearize this plasmid with SspI and gel purify the product, then T4-treat with dGTP. For the PCR product, T4-treat with dCTP.
For more information, please see our website:
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFastBac LIC cloning vector (4A) was a gift from Scott Gradia (Addgene plasmid # 30111)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.