- Backbone size (bp) 3501
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pT-FLAG was a gift from Yegor Vassetzky (Addgene plasmid # 31385)
For your References section:A set of vectors for introduction of antibiotic resistance genes by in vitro Cre-mediated recombination. Dmitriev PV, Vassetzky YS. BMC Res Notes. 2008 . 1():135. 10.1186/1756-0500-1-135 PubMed 19105832
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.