Backbone manufacturerBritish Biotechnology
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2800
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PspOMI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-f
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GW1-Peredox-mCherry was a gift from Gary Yellen (Addgene plasmid # 32380)
For your References section:Imaging Cytosolic NADH-NAD(+) Redox State with a Genetically Encoded Fluorescent Biosensor. Hung YP, Albeck JG, Tantama M, Yellen G. Cell Metab. 2011 Oct 5;14(4):545-54. 10.1016/j.cmet.2011.08.012 PubMed 21982714
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.