- Backbone size (bp) 6782
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsoptimal growth in low salt LB (5gm NaCl)
Insert Size (bp)711
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
The backbone is described the Naldini group in Dull et al., 1998 (JVI) and was modified by Anthony Oliva and Jia Pingping at the Miami project.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLV-eGFP was a gift from Pantelis Tsoulfas (Addgene plasmid # 36083)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.