- Backbone size (bp) 6782
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsoptimal growth in low salt LB (5gm NaCl)
Alt nameEBFP2 blue fluorescent protein with NLS
SpeciesSynthetic; evolved fluorescent protein
Insert Size (bp)720
MutationReplace EYFP of the vector pEYFP-Nuc from Clontech with EBFP2.
/ Fusion Protein
- NLS (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
The backbone is described the Naldini group in Dull et al., 1998 (JVI) and was modified by Anthony Oliva and Jia Pingping at the Miami project.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLV-EBFP2-nuc was a gift from Pantelis Tsoulfas (Addgene plasmid # 36085)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.