Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||38248||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerDr. Toshio Kitamura of the University of Tokyo
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5800
- Total vector size (bp) 7300
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1398
Entrez GenePRKN (a.k.a. AR-JP, LPRS2, PARK2, PDJ)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer aaggaaaaaagcggccgcgtaccatggcttacccatacga
- 3′ sequencing primer aaggaaaaaagcggccgcctacacgtcgaaccagtggtc (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMXs-IP HA-Parkin was a gift from Noboru Mizushima (Addgene plasmid # 38248 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:38248 ; RRID:Addgene_38248)
For your References section:Parkin mediates proteasome-dependent protein degradation and rupture of the outer mitochondrial membrane. Yoshii SR, Kishi C, Ishihara N, Mizushima N. J Biol Chem. 2011 Jun 3;286(22):19630-40. Epub 2011 Mar 18. 10.1074/jbc.M110.209338 PubMed 21454557
Map uploaded by the depositor.