|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||48761||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9240
- Total vector size (bp) 10866
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1626
- Promoter CamKIIa
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ctgacgaaggctcgcgaggc
- 3′ sequencing primer gccatacgggaagcaatagcatg (Common Sequencing Primers)
Note: the full sequence does not include the noted mac-D139Q mutation. This mutation was confirmed in the Addgene QC sequence.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti-CamkII-MacQ-mOrange2 was a gift from Mark Schnitzer (Addgene plasmid # 48761 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:48761 ; RRID:Addgene_48761)
For your References section:Imaging neural spiking in brain tissue using FRET-opsin protein voltage sensors. Gong Y, Wagner MJ, Zhong Li J, Schnitzer MJ. Nat Commun. 2014 Apr 22;5:3674. doi: 10.1038/ncomms4674. 10.1038/ncomms4674 PubMed 24755708