PurposeDoxycycline-inducible lentiviral expression of SpCas9
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50661||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7600
- Total vector size (bp) 11900
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Gene/Insert namehumanized S. pyogenes Cas9
Insert Size (bp)4300
- Promoter Tet ON
/ Fusion Protein
- 3xFLAG (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGCTCGTTTAGTGAACCGTCAGATC
- 3′ sequencing primer CACATTCTTCACGTCCGTTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Depositors used delta-VPR and CMV VSV-G packaging plasmids
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCW-Cas9 was a gift from Eric Lander & David Sabatini (Addgene plasmid # 50661)
For your References section:Genetic screens in human cells using the CRISPR-Cas9 system. Wang T, Wei JJ, Sabatini DM, Lander ES. Science. 2014 Jan 3;343(6166):80-4. doi: 10.1126/science.1246981. Epub 2013 Dec 12. 10.1126/science.1246981 PubMed 24336569
Generated by Addgene from full sequence.