Purposeflexed-ReaChR-citrine in AAV2 vector under human synapsin promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50955||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4844
- Total vector size (bp) 6630
Modifications to backbonetwo Lox sites are used to flanked the inverted ReaChR-citrine gene.
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Growth instructionsRegular growing condition.
Insert Size (bp)1776
- Promoter human synapsin promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- citrine (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer none
- 3′ sequencing primer GFP (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
inverted ReaChR-citrine inserted between two lox sites. WPRE is used before SV40 polyA.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:AAV-flex-ReaChR-citrine was a gift from Roger Tsien (Addgene plasmid # 50955 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50955 ; RRID:Addgene_50955)
For your References section:ReaChR: a red-shifted variant of channelrhodopsin enables deep transcranial optogenetic excitation. Lin JY, Knutsen PM, Muller A, Kleinfeld D, Tsien RY. Nat Neurosci. 2013 Oct;16(10):1499-508. doi: 10.1038/nn.3502. Epub 2013 Sep 1. 10.1038/nn.3502 PubMed 23995068