|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51272||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4814
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Esp3I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Esp3I (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CATGCCTTCTTCTTTTTCCTAC
- 3′ sequencing primer GGAAAGGACAGTGGGAGTGGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that the complementary plasmid pCAG-Roxed-Cre (www.addgene.org/51273) must be ordered with pCAG-NLS-HA-Dre in order to successfully use the Co-Driver recombinase system as described in the associated publication.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG-NLS-HA-Dre was a gift from Pawel Pelczar (Addgene plasmid # 51272 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51272 ; RRID:Addgene_51272)
For your References section:Binary recombinase systems for high-resolution conditional mutagenesis. Hermann M, Stillhard P, Wildner H, Seruggia D, Kapp V, Sanchez-Iranzo H, Mercader N, Montoliu L, Zeilhofer HU, Pelczar P. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Jan 9. 10.1093/nar/gkt1361 PubMed 24413561