|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51269||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4814
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Esp3I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Esp3I (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CATGCCTTCTTCTTTTTCCTAC
- 3′ sequencing primer GGAAAGGACAGTGGGAGTGGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG-loxPSTOPloxP-ZsGreen was a gift from Pawel Pelczar (Addgene plasmid # 51269 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51269 ; RRID:Addgene_51269)
For your References section:Binary recombinase systems for high-resolution conditional mutagenesis. Hermann M, Stillhard P, Wildner H, Seruggia D, Kapp V, Sanchez-Iranzo H, Mercader N, Montoliu L, Zeilhofer HU, Pelczar P. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Jan 9. 10.1093/nar/gkt1361 PubMed 24413561