PurposeExpresses guide RNA used to activate pGL3-Basic-8x-gRNA-eGFP reporter.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||60719||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3542
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namegRNA (5'-AAAGGTCGAGAAACTGCAAA-3')
Insert Size (bp)20
- Promoter U6
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BbsI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BbsI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTTGCAGTTTTAAAATTATGT
- 3′ sequencing primer CAGGAAACAGCTATGACCATG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:gRNA-eGFP-Reporter was a gift from Charles Gersbach (Addgene plasmid # 60719)
For your References section:A light-inducible CRISPR-Cas9 system for control of endogenous gene activation. Polstein LR, Gersbach CA. Nat Chem Biol. 2015 Feb 9. doi: 10.1038/nchembio.1753. 10.1038/nchembio.1753 PubMed 25664691