PurposeAlso referred to as pRGNndm-1. Expresses Cas9, tracrRNA and a guide RNA which target the NDM-1 gene. Contains a pBBR1 origin and chloramphenicol resistance.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61270||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneCustom pBBR1-CmR
Vector typeBacterial Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameCas9, tracrRNA, crRNA
Insert Size (bp)5008
- Promoter pLtetO, native, native (respectively)
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ACGTCTCATTTTCGCCAGAT
- 3′ sequencing primer GAGAAAGCAGGTAGCTTGCAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMM178 was a gift from Timothy Lu (Addgene plasmid # 61270 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61270 ; RRID:Addgene_61270)
For your References section:Sequence-specific antimicrobials using efficiently delivered RNA-guided nucleases. Citorik RJ, Mimee M, Lu TK. Nat Biotechnol. 2014 Sep 21. doi: 10.1038/nbt.3011. 10.1038/nbt.3011 PubMed 25240928