PurposepsiCHECK2 dual luciferase reporter harboring a mutated miR-34 target element, cloned into the XhoI/NotI restriction sites, the 3'UTR of the Renilla Luciferase gene
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||78259||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6273
- Total vector size (bp) 6302
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase ; microRNA activity
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namemutated miR-34 target site
Insert Size (bp)29
Mutationnucleotides 2-5 and 10-11 changed from CCGT to GGCA and GA to CT, respectively
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGTGCTGAAGAACGAGCAGT
- 3′ sequencing primer CAAACCCCCGCCTCCACGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:psiCHECK2-miR-34 MT was a gift from Joanne Weidhaas (Addgene plasmid # 78259 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:78259 ; RRID:Addgene_78259)
For your References section:miR-34 activity is modulated through 5'-end phosphorylation in response to DNA damage. Salzman DW, Nakamura K, Nallur S, Dookwah MT, Metheetrairut C, Slack FJ, Weidhaas JB. Nat Commun. 2016 Mar 21;7:10954. doi: 10.1038/ncomms10954. 10.1038/ncomms10954 PubMed 26996824