|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||80629||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerGary Nolan
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6940
- Total vector size (bp) 7190
Modifications to backboneBlastcidin-S resistanct gene (bsr) behind IRES
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Insert Size (bp)1216
Mutationmutations A36V, R136G
- Promoter LTR
/ Fusion Protein
- HA-mcherry-linker (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Lab32 ATCGCAGCTTGGATACACGCC
- 3′ sequencing primer LC54 CATATAGACAAACGCACACCGGCCTTA (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mCherry-FDD was a gift from Thomas Wandless (Addgene plasmid # 80629)
For your References section:A Novel Destabilizing Domain Based on a Small-Molecule Dependent Fluorophore. Navarro R, Chen LC, Rakhit R, Wandless TJ. ACS Chem Biol. 2016 Jun 6. 10.1021/acschembio.6b00234 PubMed 27243964
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.