|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||100771||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7032
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)58
- Promoter hU6
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLKO-sh-FW:Cgtgacgtagaaagtaataatttcttgg
- 3′ sequencing primer pLKO-sh-RVS:ttgtatgtctgttgctattatgtc (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLKO-sh-BNIP3-FL was a gift from Joseph Gordon (Addgene plasmid # 100771 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:100771 ; RRID:Addgene_100771)