pACP-GPI Control Plasmid
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||101131||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5151
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418) ; Kanamycin
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)87
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- ACP-Tag (ACP wt) (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GACGCAAATGGGCGGTAG (CMV Forward Primer)
- 3′ sequencing primer GCTGCGCAACTGTTGGGAA (TR1 Reverse Primer) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Originally cloned by Covalys. The GPI only is 87 bp. The size of ER signal sequence + ACPwt+GPI is 408 bp. The ACP tag is N-terminal to the GPI sequence. Additional resistance to Kanamycin
For more information on this plasmid, please see https://www.addgene.org/depositor-collections/neb-cell-imaging-tags/
This plasmid is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pACP-GPI Control Plasmid was a gift from New England Biolabs & Ana Egana (Addgene plasmid # 101131 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:101131 ; RRID:Addgene_101131)