Purposeexpresses CFP-FRBx5 protein in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||103774||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
- Total vector size (bp) 6305
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsrGI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGAGGTCTATATAAGCAGAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CFP-FRBx5 was a gift from Takanari Inoue (Addgene plasmid # 103774 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:103774 ; RRID:Addgene_103774)
For your References section:Intracellular production of hydrogels and synthetic RNA granules by multivalent molecular interactions. Nakamura H, Lee AA, Afshar AS, Watanabe S, Rho E, Razavi S, Suarez A, Lin YC, Tanigawa M, Huang B, DeRose R, Bobb D, Hong W, Gabelli SB, Goutsias J, Inoue T. Nat Mater. 2017 Nov 6. pii: nmat5006. doi: 10.1038/nmat5006. 10.1038/nmat5006 PubMed 29115293