PurposeExpresses TALE4 under UAS control
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||104608||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepJC-TALE-VP64 (Plasmid #46147)
Backbone manufacturerDavid L. Stern
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9851
- Total vector size (bp) 11806
Modifications to backboneGolden Gate assembled TALE4-array inserted between TAL-N' and TAL-C'
Vector typeInsect Expression, TALEN
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1955
- Promoter hsp70
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGCAGCAAGAGAAGATCAAACC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pJC-20xUAS-TALE4-VP64-P10 was a gift from Tudor Fulga (Addgene plasmid # 104608 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:104608 ; RRID:Addgene_104608)
For your References section:A multiplexable TALE-based binary expression system for in vivo cellular interaction studies. Toegel M, Azzam G, Lee EY, Knapp DJHF, Tan Y, Fa M, Fulga TA. Nat Commun. 2017 Nov 21;8(1):1663. doi: 10.1038/s41467-017-01592-3. 10.1038/s41467-017-01592-3 PubMed 29162808