|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||107457||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 10410
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameDopamine Transporter (DAT)
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1962
Entrez GeneSLC6A3 (a.k.a. DAT, DAT1, PKDYS, PKDYS1)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NHE1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XHO1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCEP4-DAT-myc was a gift from Erik Procko (Addgene plasmid # 107457 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:107457 ; RRID:Addgene_107457)