Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10807||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4650
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePKC alpha
SpeciesB. taurus (bovine)
Insert Size (bp)2300
Entrez GenePRKCA (a.k.a. PKRCA)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Myr (N terminal on insert)
- FLAG (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Constitutively active. Myr sequence from p60src.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Myr.PKCalpha.FLAG was a gift from Alex Toker (Addgene plasmid # 10807 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10807 ; RRID:Addgene_10807)
For your References section:Effect of overexpression of protein kinase C alpha on rat lacrimal gland protein secretion. Hodges RR, Kazlauskas A, Toker A, Dartt DA. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2002 . 506(Pt A):237-41. PubMed 12613914
Map uploaded by the depositor.