|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10852||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4969
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1200
Entrez GeneTP53 (a.k.a. BCC7, BMFS5, LFS1, P53, TRP53)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX-5
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX-3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map. Please note that 5' Methionine of p53 was removed because it is a fusion protein with GST.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p3113 GST-p53 was a gift from Peter Howley (Addgene plasmid # 10852 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10852 ; RRID:Addgene_10852)
For your References section:A cellular protein mediates association of p53 with the E6 oncoprotein of human papillomavirus types 16 or 18. Huibregtse JM, Scheffner M, Howley PM. EMBO J. 1991 Dec . 10(13):4129-35. PubMed 1661671