pGEX-4T MDM2 WT
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16237||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1500
Entrez GeneMDM2 (a.k.a. ACTFS, HDMX, LSKB, hdm2)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-4T MDM2 WT was a gift from Mien-Chie Hung (Addgene plasmid # 16237 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16237 ; RRID:Addgene_16237)
For your References section:HER-2/neu induces p53 ubiquitination via Akt-mediated MDM2 phosphorylation. Zhou BP, Liao Y, Xia W, Zou Y, Spohn B, Hung MC. Nat Cell Biol. 2001 Nov . 3(11):973-82. 10.1038/ncb1101-973 PubMed 11715018