|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12091||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4730
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Mutation72R variant of p53
Entrez GeneTP53 (a.k.a. BCC7, BMFS5, LFS1, P53, TRP53)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PstI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The full cDNA sequence of the wild-type human p53 gene was amplified by PCR using a set of primers that introduced terminal PstI and BamHI sites. The amplified product was cloned into pEGFP/N1.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GFP-p53 was a gift from Tyler Jacks (Addgene plasmid # 12091 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12091 ; RRID:Addgene_12091)
For your References section:An intact HDM2 RING-finger domain is required for nuclear exclusion of p53. Boyd SD, Tsai KY, Jacks T. Nat Cell Biol. 2000 Sep . 2(9):563-8. 10.1038/35023500 PubMed 10980695