|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11106||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameNFAT regulatory domain
Insert Size (bp)51
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bsp120I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site NcoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Oligo coding for MAGPHPVIVITGPHEE at the N-terminus of GFP. GPPVAS spacer sequence before GFP.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GFP-VIVIT was a gift from Anjana Rao (Addgene plasmid # 11106 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11106 ; RRID:Addgene_11106)
For your References section:Affinity-driven peptide selection of an NFAT inhibitor more selective than cyclosporin A. Aramburu J, Yaffe MB, Lopez-Rodriguez C, Cantley LC, Hogan PG, Rao A. Science. 1999 Sep 24. 285(5436):2129-33. 10.1126/science.285.5436.2129 PubMed 10497131