PurposeAn AAV vector that expresses double floxed myristoylated iRFP670 with V5 tag and post-eGRASP linked by self-cleaving P2A peptide under the Ef1a promoter.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||111585||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5293
- Total vector size (bp) 7399
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Insert Size (bp)2106
- Promoter Ef1a
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer None
- 3′ sequencing primer None (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-EWB-DIO-myriRFP670V5-P2A-post-eGRASP was a gift from Bong-Kiun Kaang (Addgene plasmid # 111585 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:111585 ; RRID:Addgene_111585)
For your References section:Interregional synaptic maps among engram cells underlie memory formation. Choi JH, Sim SE, Kim JI, Choi DI, Oh J, Ye S, Lee J, Kim T, Ko HG, Lim CS, Kaang BK. Science. 2018 Apr 27;360(6387):430-435. doi: 10.1126/science.aas9204. 10.1126/science.aas9204 PubMed 29700265