|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||112070||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typePlant Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)4140
MutationPlant codon optimized Cas9 S. pyogenes
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BpiI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BpiI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGTTATCCCCTGATTCTGTGGATAAC
- 3′ sequencing primer GTCTCATGAGCGGATACATATTTGAATG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
BsaI and BbsI sites have been removed from the sequence by site-directed mutagenesis, however the amino acid sequence is as in the original AtCas9 pDe-CAS9 vector from H. Puchta lab.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pORFE0001 was a gift from Christian Chevalier (Addgene plasmid # 112070 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:112070 ; RRID:Addgene_112070)