PurposeTwo SpyCatchers linked by an elastin-like polypeptide with an RGDSP integrin-binding site and a C-terminal SnoopCatcher
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||112631||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerQiagen Inc.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4714
- Total vector size (bp) 6550
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1836
Mutationcentral RGDSP integrin-binding sequence
- Promoter T5
/ Fusion Proteins
- His6 (N terminal on insert)
- TEV cleavage site (N terminal on insert)
- TEV cleavage site
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer CATAAAAAATTTATTTGCTTTGTGAGCGG
- 3′ sequencing primer CGAGCGTTCTGAACAAATCC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pQE80L TriCatcher-RGDSP was a gift from Mark Howarth (Addgene plasmid # 112631 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:112631 ; RRID:Addgene_112631)
For your References section:Assembling and decorating hyaluronan hydrogels with twin protein superglues to mimic cell-cell interactions. Wieduwild R, Howarth M. Biomaterials /10.1016/j.biomaterials.2018.07.020