|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||113667||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 14451
Vector typeLentiviral, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberLow Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EF1a-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pXPR_118 was a gift from John Doench (Addgene plasmid # 113667 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:113667 ; RRID:Addgene_113667)