|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||115771||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 111
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneBMP2 (a.k.a. BDA2, BMP2A, SSFSC)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- hIgG/Fc (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGA TAG CGG TTT GAC TC
- 3′ sequencing primer AAA GCC AGA AGA GGG TCT C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Codon Optimized, FLAG-tag is followed by a NotI site and hIgG-tag is preceeded by a XbaI site. The reverse sequencing primer will sequence the CBLN1 insert only and not the hIgG-tag.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV6-XL4 FLAG-BMP2-Fc was a gift from Davide Comoletti (Addgene plasmid # 115771 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:115771 ; RRID:Addgene_115771)