|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11729||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneEgr1 (a.k.a. A530045N19Rik, ETR103, Egr-1, Krox-1, Krox-24, Krox24, NGF1-A, NGFI-A, NGFIA, TIS8, Zenk, Zfp-6, Zif268, egr)
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-Egr1 was a gift from Eileen Adamson (Addgene plasmid # 11729 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11729 ; RRID:Addgene_11729)
For your References section:Coactivating factors p300 and CBP are transcriptionally crossregulated by Egr1 in prostate cells, leading to divergent responses. Yu J, de Belle I, Liang H, Adamson ED. Mol Cell. 2004 Jul 2. 15(1):83-94. 10.1016/j.molcel.2004.06.030 PubMed 15225550