|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12097||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonemodified pBluescript
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2000
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
CMV LTR driving expression of Sp1. See author's map for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CMV-Sp1 was a gift from Robert Tjian (Addgene plasmid # 12097 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12097 ; RRID:Addgene_12097)