|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24543||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerGuntram Suske, Addgene plasmid 24544
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Alt nametranscription factor Sp1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)4200
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AATCAACGGGACTTTCC, CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
pN3-Control vector also available from Addgene
2 nucleotide mismatches with author sequence detected in the most 3´-UTR. They do not affect the coding sequence of Sp1.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pN3-Sp1FL was a gift from Guntram Suske (Addgene plasmid # 24543 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24543 ; RRID:Addgene_24543)