|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11738||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)4400
Entrez GeneZFYVE9 (a.k.a. MADHIP, NSP, PPP1R173, SARA, SMADIP)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SmaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5B-FLAG-SARA was a gift from Jeff Wrana (Addgene plasmid # 11738 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11738 ; RRID:Addgene_11738)
For your References section:SARA, a FYVE domain protein that recruits Smad2 to the TGFbeta receptor. Tsukazaki T, Chiang TA, Davison AF, Attisano L, Wrana JL. Cell. 1998 Dec 11. 95(6):779-91. 10.1016/S0092-8674(00)81701-8 PubMed 9865696